Thursday, April 19, 2012

Light Drawings

This project was a nice relaxing project that was both fun and cool. What we did was turn off all the lights and used glow sticks to draw pictures while the camera captured the light. Ours turned out okay, but our pictures were not as vibrant as other groups (probably because of the glow stick brand or the settings of out camera). Everyone in our group participated by either drawing the pictures or taking the pictures with the camera. There really is no way to go wrong with this project, so I think that it was very successful.


At first I was skeptical on how this project worked, but after a few tries I got the hang of it. What didn't really work with this project was the brightness of our pictures. The light from the glow sticks was way too dull. If I could change how we did this project, I would use higher quality glow sticks or a little flashlight/laser pointer. The most difficult part of this project was drawing the picture with the glow stick before the time ran out and the camera finished capturing. What I learned from this picture is that cameras can actually capture the lights; I thought that it would turn out to be just a giant blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment