Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cat Got Your Tongue?

This tutorial was done on the third day of class. I had actually done this project before in Art 1, so I combined the picture of the tongue with a cat instead of a frog. It came out ok, but it is not much different than the last one with the frog. I already knew how to use the cloning tool, but I don't use it too much on my own so it was a good refresher. What worked with this project was the cloning of the tongue, I think that it was better than my frog one. The drop shadow also looks good. What didn't work was trying to make the cat tongue appear 3-D. It looks really flat over the face. If I were to do this project over again, I would reposition the cat and try to make it look more 3-D. The most difficult part of this project was cloning the tongue to make the cat look like an extension of the tongue. Sometimes I would accidentally clone the lips or teeth,or the tongue would look cut off in some areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment