Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hungry Pancakes


This tutorial was done on the second day of class. It was a really fun and interesting project, the pancakes look like they want to eat me. I think it turned out very well. I was able to learn how to use new tools in PhotoShop, like liquify. What worked about this project was that I was able to blend the mouth and the pancakes well and was happy with the final outcome. What didn't work as well was resizing the mouth to fit into the gap in the pancakes and trying not to distort the pancakes too much when using the liquify tool, also changing the color of the jaws to match the pancakes wasn't very effective. If I were to redo this tutorial, I would probably try to smooth out the edges of the jaws more and take more time cutting them out of the original picture. The most difficult part of this project was liquifying the pancakes and blending in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment