Monday, March 11, 2013

Barbie Project - NPH and PG

Neil Patrick Harris
Prince Gumball

For this project we had to apply the proportions and looks of a cartoon character to a celebrity. I chose Prince Gumball (Adventure Time) and Neil Patrick Harris because NPH voices the character.

Neil Patrick Harris as Prince Gumball

This piece is ok and somewhat successful, but I'm not very good with retouching photographs. What worked was recoloring the photo, and what didn't work too well was making the hair. I tried to style it the same way as PG and make it look kind of like bubblegum, but it doesn't look too good. If I were to do this project over again, I would experiment with different methods of creating the bubblegum hair. The most difficult part of this project was retouching the photo and making the hair. I learned more about the liquify tools and adjusting the layers. Now enjoy a video of NPH/GB singing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment