Monday, February 11, 2013

Mesh Project


For this project I had to combine an inanimate and animate object. I used a comb and a trees, along with its roots and some grass. I stayed away from using inanimate elements like fire and water, and thought that my comb was a very unique idea, but that's just my opinion. I really like how the roots look. They are seamless and realistic. I hate the grass, though. It was hard to blend it in, and it still doesn't look that good. It was also the most difficult object to avoid jagged edges. I thought the comb and tree was a perfect combination because the teeth of the combs already look kind of like roots, so adding real roots to it gave it an interesting look. Also, trees and hair both have roots, giving them something in common, in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment