Monday, February 4, 2013

Slowlat


What do you get when you combine a sloth, an owl, and a cat? A Slowlat! Look how cute it is! I wish I had one. Anyway, I feel like this project turned out very well. I'm very happy with it. This project was a big success! I managed to combine each animal's parts in a clean and seamless way and it also looks like it could be a real animal (I wish). Everything worked well, but the owl face does stand out more than I wanted it to. It is not as seamless as the kitten ears. If I were to do this project again I would work on blending the owl face more, but other than that I wouldn't do anything different. The most difficult part about this project was blending each piece together to make it look real. Sometimes part of another animal would show when I didn't want them to or the colors wouldn't match. I learned more about the eraser tool, the cloning tool, and working with different layers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment