Friday, February 15, 2013

Paper Puppet Aniamtion


For this project we had to create a character and then draw it from the side. Each joint had to be adjustable so we could reposition the character. After setting up the character, you took a picture. I took eight pictures to create eight frames of a walk-cycle stop-motion animation.

I feel very successful about this project. It flows decently and the character looks good. Everything pretty much worked for this project. I didn't have any serious issues to deal with. If I were to do this project again I would have added more frames to make it flow better. The most difficult part of this project was adjusting each piece of the body and keeping it from moving when taking the picture. I learned more about using PhotoShop to edit animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment